This page has been created to fulfill Ohio Northern University's compliance with the disclosure requirements under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). Below is a list of the disclosure requirements, and links to pages that contain the actual information or where to obtain the information.
- Academic programs and degrees awarded
- Accreditation, approval and licensure of institution and programs
- Copyright infringement ‚ÄĒ policies and sanctions
- Facilities and services for students with disabilities
Student Achievement Data
Student outcomes (Student Right-to-Know Act) Graduation Rates
- For full-time undergraduate students (overall)
- (click on Retention/Graduation Rates)
- For Students Receiving Financial Aid:
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Six-year graduation rate for undergraduate cohort entering in Fall 2011 and:
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† 1) Receiving Pell Grant = 67%
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† 2) Receiving a subsidized Stafford Loan (and not a Pell grant) = 79%
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† 3) Receiving neither a Pell Grant or a subsidized Stafford Loan = 72% ¬†
Student Complaint Information
Ohio Northern University takes all complaints and concerns very seriously.¬†This page¬†provides information regarding how complaints can be filed, in compliance with HEA Title IV, CFR 34, Sections 600.9 (a)(1) and 668.43(b).
Financial aid and tuition information
- Contact information for assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information
- Net price calculator
- Notice of availability of institutional and financial aid information
- Price of attendance
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting
- NCAA Division III Financial Aid Review
In a memorandum dated Oct. 4, 2022, Ohio Northern University was notified by the NCAA Division III Financial Aid Committee that the initial review of the university‚Äôs financial aid report, for the 2021-22¬†academic year, was conducted and no further inquiry would occur.
- Refund policy and requirements for withdrawal and return of federal financial aid
Health and Safety
- Campus security policies
- Crime statistics and crime log
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention program
- Fire statistics and fire log (on-campus housing facilities)
- Graduation rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students.
- Intercollegiate athletic program participation rates and financial support data (): Click on "Get data for one institution" and enter Ohio Northern in the search box.
- Transfer-out rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students. Thus, the transfer-out rate is zero.
Loan assistance available from federal, state, local and institutional programs
Retention rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs with any questions at 419-772-2033 or send an email.